Meet Your Doctors – Aloha Dental Associates
Dr. Dennis W. Engler D.D.S.
Dr. Dennis Engler believes in being fair, honest and gentle to provide the same kind of quality dentistry to each and every patient in the same way he would treat a family member. In Practice for over 30 years, with thousands of patients cared for, Dr. Engler has attended hundreds of hours of continuing education to keep up to date.
Dr. Engler’s special skills include porcelain veneers, micro air abrasion, electro-surgery techniques, root canal therapy, nitrous oxide sedation (laughing gas) as well as all phases of general and cosmetic dentistry.
- Undergraduate degree from Roosevelt University 1966 to 1973
- Graduate of Doctor of Dental Surgery(D.D.S.)degree from University of Illinois 1969 to 1973
- Instructor University of Illinois from 1973 to 1986
- On staff at Mac Neal Hospital in DentalDivision from 1980 to 2002
Dr. Benjamin A. Baptist D.D.S.
I believe in delivering the highest level of care, quality, and consideration to all of my patients. My goal is to meet your expectations and to be your partner in your dental health. I will take the time to give you a complete evaluation, inform you of your treatment needs, and provide you with the information you need to make a decision in your treatment.
In order to meet these goals, I have completed hundreds of hours of continuing education beyond my initial dental training. My areas of focus in implant dentistry, removable prosthetics, and cosmetic dentistry have been of particular interest to me, as I have seen a growing need for these services for my patients. I also have extensive experience in treating children and enjoy working with the whole family.
While not treating patients in the office, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Diana, and our two dogs. My hobbies include carpentry, auto mechanics, photography, and travel.
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences (B.S.B.S.): Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Bachelor of Science, Dental Sciences (B.D.S.): University of Illinois at Chicago
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.): University of Illinois at Chicago
Additional Dental Activities:
- Clinical Instructor, University of Illinois, College of Dentistry: 2009-2011
- Clinical Instructor, Midwestern University, School of Dental Medicine: 2011-Present
- Board of Directors Dental Alumni Association, University of Illinois: 2009-2014
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Downtown Implant Alliance
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society, Sigma Chapter