Dental Implant Benefits
Time after time, we see our many teeth restoration patients fall in love with their dental implants. Thanks to the process of osseointegration, dental implants come with many amazing benefits that set them apart from other teeth restoration methods. For instance, because osseointegration works to bond the implant fixture to your jawbone and gums, your implants should never get loose or fall out of place. It is primarily because of the many benefits that come from osseointegration that we are so eager to suggest dental implants to North Riverside area patients. We encourage you to read on to learn more about the many quality of life improvements that come with dental implants.
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Our patients enjoy many unique benefits thanks to their dental implants. Some of these benefits include:
- Dental implants provide permanent replacement teeth for one or more of your missing teeth. They can even be used to support dental bridges and dentures.
- The restorations we top our dental implants with are custom made in order to replicate natural teeth, giving them a natural appearance.
- Dental implants never need to be removed and should never move out of place, giving them enhanced convenience.
- Dental implants are able to provide replacement teeth that are capable of just as strong of a bite as your natural teeth. In fact, they may even be stronger.
- Your dental implants will be custom-made for you in order to ensure that they fit in perfectly next to your remaining teeth, allowing for improved stability and fit.
- Dental implants are directly bonded to your jawbone like your natural teeth are, allowing them to provide the exercise needed to keep your jawbone and gums healthy.
- Your implants are low maintenance, requiring no more care than your natural teeth. Simply brush and floss them regularly like you would your real teeth.
- Dental implants will take the place of your missing teeth, which has the added benefit of making sure that the surrounding teeth do not move out of their proper positions.
- Dental implants restore your smile by filling in any gaps left behind by missing teeth. This allows you to smile your brightest, enhancing your self-confidence.
- Dental implants can restore your facial appearance, which can deteriorate thanks to missing teeth and jawbone deterioration.
- Lastly, they are one of the most cost-efficient treatments for tooth loss currently available
Experience the Benefits of Dental Implants with Aloha Dental Associates
Are you curious to find out what kind of changes dental implants can make to your life? We are happy to report that our dental implant patients are happier and smile more with their new complete smiles than they ever did when they were missing teeth. If you would like to find out more about the benefits that come with dental implants and whether or not this treatment is a good fit for your needs, we encourage you to contact us and schedule a no-obligation consultation with our team. We eagerly await the chance to begin working with you soon!